The Best way to get back your Lost Android Phone
Do you fear losing your smartphone? Many times we are afraid of our Phone being stolen. In this case, the most important thing for you to do is to activate the tracking system in the phone. Your phone must be connected to the Internet to track. Whether the connection is of Wi-Fi or mobile internet. Apart from this, a Google Account is also the most important way to track Android devices.
How to Locate Phone Through Google
Most of the Android phones come with today’s built-in Find My Device feature. Earlier it was known as Android Device Manager. This feature automatically tracks the location of your phone. If your phone is lost next time, open a laptop directly or take a friend’s phone and learn about the last location of your phone. You can also ring the phone if you wish. If you are afraid of data theft, you can lock the phone, or you can delete all the data.
How to activate Find My Device on Phone
Find My Device Service in the new Android Phone is already present in the Settings app. If not, you can always download the Find My Device app from Google Play Store. This feature is connected to Google in such a way that it makes it easy for the user to find any phone. You have to do all these things to use this feature.
- Go to Settings, then tap on Security.
- Then tap on Device (Phone) Administration.
- Activate Find My Device on it. Now you can come back to the previous page using the back button on the screen.
- Then use the back button again and return to the main settings page.
- Now tap on the location in the settings. Turn on the location by switch here next to the location.
- Tap on mode then.
- Choose High Accuracy here. Now go back and tap the back button again.
- Now tap on Google Location History. First, turn on the switch.
- On the same page also turn on the switch visible next to the device’s name.
How to find a phone via Google
If you have lost your Smart phone, you can log on to your Google Account from any computer and know the location of the phone. Other handsets can also be used for this.
- Launch the web browser on the phone, tablet or computer.
- Good if the default page is Google. If not, then visit Google’s page.
- Now type Find My Phone in the Google search bar.
- You will get the option of Find My Device. Generally this option comes first in the search bar.
- Now enter your email address here and then use the password.
Find my device android
As soon as your phone is located. You will find three options to choose from.
- If you have placed a phone somewhere in the house and cannot find it, then choose the ring your phone. By doing so, your phone will start to sound. Please tell that the phone will remain silent then it will ring.
- You can lock your phone if you wish. By doing this, you will be able to prevent your phone from using a home screen for any unwanted person. This feature is very effective for those who did not secure the phone with the first passcode or fingerprint sensor.
- Use the option of Erase your phone only when you think you will not get the phone back. All data on your phone will disappear as soon as this option is used.
If you are unable to locate your phone through Find My Device, then there can be an error in the Internet connection. Your phone may not be connected to Wi-Fi or network. In this way, you have been trying again and again. As soon as the phone is connected to the network. On the map, it will appear.
Visit Daily for the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers updated frequently
- How to take Screenshot on Laptop, computer or Android Mobile Phones
- Whatsapp messages can be read even after been deleted
- Translate the Text Using Google Translate, How to Use?
- Amazon Kindle naming, development and Types
- 5 Smart Ways to Earn or Build Backlinks to Your Website
- How to Make Windows Privacy Setting and make it Secure