How to Export Files or Folders Names In Excel File?
Do you know how to export your files or folders name into Excel Sheet? Let us understand this with an example.
Don’t worry to export these file names you will not require any technical knowledge or software. All you need is beginner knowledge of using the computer.
So, what are we waiting for? Let us discuss how to export your file names to excel in below step by step tutorial.
- 1. Open Windows Explorer on your PC and select the desired folder (consisting of 200 files) in the left pane.
2. Select all files using Ctrl + A shortcut key on your keyboard
3. Press and hold the Shift key, then right click on the selection.
4. Select ‘Copy as Path’ option from available
5. Open new Excel File
6. Paste the list into Excel.
That’s it. It will paste your all files names into excel file.
At last, feel free to contact us by replying to this questions if you face any problem in exporting files name into excel file. We will be happy to help you.